Chart of Lust
1. (re-entry) The Hulk - who else could take this week's number 1 slot! And say "what a nice surprise!"
2. (re-entry) Adrian Newey - his genius confirmed by another constructor's championship.
3. (new entry) McLaren VIP area - in-the-pit deck to watch the race from, I wonder if Williams have one to....and how one gets an invite?
4. (new entry) Samba on the podium - made a welcome change from the usual Classic FM track for spraying the champers.
5. Eddie Jordan - knew all along that Williams would be on pole, apparently.
Chart of Loathing
1. (new entry) Jake Humphrey - believes that pole "is nearly a new experience for Williams". My Jake voodoo doll really suffered this weekend.
2. (new entry) Whinging - Hamilton, over and over and over. You are not world champion, you do not have a champion car, get over it.
3. (new entry) "If it stayed like this..." - repeated ad nauseum. I know there's not much happening on track but can we have a little creativity to our commentary please, Ledgard.
4. (new entry) Eddie Jordan - knew Webber would take Hulk immediately, have more faith, even if it's fruitless, Eddie. And then there's his pink-spotted shirt - bringing sartorial disasters to HD.
5. (re-entry) BBC Coverage - comparing Alonso to a horse.