Monday 13 May 2019

Spain GP - "Awesome day in the seat there"

I thought my maths had left me down,  as I thought 0.6 second was quite a hefty gap on the grid from Bottas to Hamilton but no one mentioned it for ages.  Well done Bottas.
Ricciardo also took a penalty going to the grid, for something "naughty" apparently, but I don't know what.  I think the commentators were having a siesta this race.
The race was fairly predictable. Hamilton led from start to finish. Ferrari made The Switch. Norris sprayed gravel about the track like an Angus near gravel.  Typically Hamilton got all the safety car luck and Bottas got none.  And Toro Rosso really lost out through the safety car, who stacked in the pit lane and then ballsed up the stop. For the first time in a long time, the much-lauded safety car actually created some drama.  Hamilton is also very good at a restart. 

Shame about the empty grandstands.

No comments:

Post a Comment