Monday 13 June 2011

Canada Chat - "I think we held every position in that race but we finished were it mattered."

First point of business, the Bahrain GP is deffo cancelled. It did feature twice on PM, I thought it was cars going in circles but apparantly it's much more than that.

Second point of business, following AliGate, Lewis has apparantly apologised to everyone. Did you get yours?

Third point of business, I have just done The Water Cycle with P4, I can tell you that rain is inevitable. Why don't they build cars that run in the rain? Is it too much to ask? You'd return it to the garage if you'd bought it.

The rain kept the stewards very busy, or possibly it was drivers who can't drive in the rain who kept the stewards busy. I hope you were cheering on Kobabashi at the restart (don't ask me which restart). The most points for the race should go to the safety car driver, perhaps I should put him as a wildcard on next year's driver menu. Would like it noted that the safety car cost Williams points, I'm sure Maldonado would have stayed ahead if they hadn't all caught up with him.

At the end of the day, Vettel and Webber looked very disappointed and angry. Which makes such a pleasant change.

No comments:

Post a Comment