Chart of Lust
1. (re-entry) Alonso - for that start
2. (re-entry) Parents - Mamma Button looked super happy, Pape Vettel did not for some reason
Angry Ross Brawn - quite funny
3. (re-entry) Brundle's phrases - "complete carnage" (in the first corner, not quite, Martin) and "teflonso" (nothing sticks)
4. (new entry) FoM TV's new feature - what does Alesi think?
5. (new entry) The podium - every track's podium should be for a fans, especially so Alonso can pour champagne over them.
Chart of Loathing
1. (re-entry) Qualifying - Vettel on pole, boring, boring, boring.
2. (new entry) Vettel - winning races shouldn't be boring.
3. (new entry) That old chestnut - in particular, "I'd rather be 11th on the grid and be able to choose my tyres and than in the top ten shoot-out". This time spun by Paul di Resta.
4. (new entry) Media Training - Hamilton now gives one-word answers about Schumi's driving, probably best as his words won't come back to bite him. At least Button tells it like it is. We should also comment on those sunglasses, he looked like a fly.
5. (down 1) McLaren's qualifying overalls - someone has been drawing on them