Chart of Lust
1. (re-entry) Vettel's helmet - covered with his engineers, nicely done.
2. (new entry) 2 Torro Rossos in Q3 - remember you can replace the team name Minardi for Torro Rosso.
3. (new entry) Raikkonen to drive for Williams chat - too exciting!
4. (re-entry) Awful puns - such as Eddie's "A Paddock to India". Chortle.
5. (new entry) Hulkenberg - now sponsored by Katjes, the producer of my favourite childhood sweets! (Is this the money he's bringing to Force India next year for a seat?)
Chart of Loathing
1. (re-entry) McLaren's qualifying overalls - moving ever closer to romper suits.
2. (new entry) 2 US races soon in 2012 - I can see the days coming when there are no European races.
3. (new entry) Hamilton's hemlet - nothing says "India" more than Bob Marley.
4. (new entry) Brundles commentary - has he been saving "Who's vindaloo and who's korma?" all year?
5. (new entry) Lotus - for beating Williams. Sob.