Chart of Lust
1. (new entry) Alonso's overtake on Button - made the race worth watching.
2. (new entry) Good luck - for Webber. At last.
3. (re-entry) Team radio - so we knew about Vettel's broken gearbox. Giving viewers a glimmer of hope for an interesting race.
4. (new entry) Vettel's helmet-cam - great shots even if they were a little wobbly
5. (new entry) Conspiracy theories - I might believe this one...Vettel had "ropey" (um hello, it lasted until the end of the race) gearbox, so that Webber is allowed a race win.
Chart of Loathing
1. (new entry) Senna's penalty - Massa and Hamilton did not go anywhere near each other. The stewards must have been bored. Let's hope Alex Wurz saved enough F1 loot to afford to be smuggled away from the track.
2. (new entry) Barrichello obituary - he's not dead. He hasn't even retired. Officially.
3. (new entry) Coverage of Sam Michael - is he wearing McLaren uniform yet? No And now? No And now? No.
4. (re-entry) Rain chat - on and on and the clouds never broke.
5. (new entry) Raikkonnen not going to drive for Williams - boooooooooo.