- Alonso's red, metallic sunnies - Eurotrash king, stealing Schumi's one remaining crown
- What is it about Canada that brings out the old men? Andretti, Fitipaldi, Herbert, Villeneurve, Schumi.
- There was some need to reconsider practises and procedures in the pitlane. Mercedes went for a fists over screwdrivers strategy and McLaren need to spend more time practising pit stops.
- What did we think of the constant Hamilton radio? I like the radio feed but...
- Bear with me, I am encouraging Mr Pitstop Princess to put the Pussycat Doll dance he did during the race on to YouTube.
- Overall a reasonable ending and a mildly interesting first step of pit stops.
Friday, 15 June 2012
Canadian GP - "Fantastic mate"
As it's nearly a week since the race took place, here are some bullet points of things I enjoyed, things I found interesting and points for discussion.