For a race that had lots of on-track, non-DRS passes, and no toddler interrupting it, I struggled to find much of real interest:
- Pit Stop Princes - Blisteringly fast tyre changes are all Williams having going for them at the moment.
- Return of Radio - Allowing Vettel to overrule the team on strategy... Who says the wall coaches the drivers?
- Feeling Bullish - Never thought I'd be happy to see Red Bull returning as a challenger.
- Rotten Rosberg - Another poor start costs him and he frightened poor little Max.
- Blue flag Gutierrez - Red Bull to Danny Ric: "He's doing it to everyone, he's not just picking on you".
- Grid walk (Sky) a celeb-free zone - Did anyone else feel slightly awkward at Mick Schumacher kicking about?
- Media located in Hamilton's backside - Why do they love him? Everything he does makes me cringe ("I'm fricking sweating so much")