Sunday 27 June 2010

Valencia Charts

Chart of Lust


1. (new entry) Kobayashi - well done, son. Two passes in the last two laps. Including one on a twice world champion.
2. (new entry) Paddock nicknames - The Hulk. Although my Mum is much more creative - her best is Trulli Scrumptious.
3. (new entry) Watching the race standing in a pool - with drinks - yes, please, sign me up.
4. (new entry) Ray Bans - as sported by everyone. Do you think they would start sponsoring primary teachers too?
5. (re-entry) Boats - yes, still. I visited Brighton Marina this week.


Chart of Loathing


1. (re-entry) Whinging - Alonso. About Hamilton. I am 9th, he is 2nd. "Be wise and cool".
2. (new entry) Cheating - Hamilton. Again.
3. (new entry) England-Germany football jokes - enough already, we are watching the GP, leave us geeks alone.
4. (new entry) Bickering - EJ and DC. We agree with Bernie: "The BBC must be able to get better people than this?"
5. (static) Return of the Pussycat Doll - today's expression is "concerned".

LATE ENTRY: Post-race steward decisions. I don't enjoy working with spreadsheets, you know. I blame Heinz-Harold Frentzen, I believe he is responsible for most evil things in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment