Chart of Lust
1. (re-entry) Nicknames - am going to steal "Kobabashi"
2. (new entry) Disappearance of the clapping ladies - looks like Gurning Rubber, Blood on the tracks and Liuzzi goes banana's wish was granted!
3. (new entry) F1-engineered paper boats - a new twist on traditional Japanese origami.
4. (new entry) 5 Live coverage - don't know if you too got a period of McNish and someone else from 5 Live instead of Ledgard and Brundle but I might press the red button next race as they were pretty good.
5. (new entry) Lee Mackenzie - professional, grown-up, knowledgeable...everything Jake is not.
Chart of Loathing
1. (new entry) Bloody amateurs - Petrov and Massa namely. Any word of a penalty yet?
2. (new entry) Wheel loss - is it too much to ask that cars are able to retain four wheels? Looks like the stewards have been focusing on whether wings flex too much and taken their eye of the important balls.
3. (new entry) Adrian Newey - perhaps we could make him design cars blindfold to make F1 more competitive?
4. (new entry) Mystery pit lane woman - who made interviewing drivers sound like it was ruining an otherwise lovely holiday in Japan.
5. (new entry) Di Grassi - bad luck anyone who picked him.