Monday 30 July 2012

Hungarian GP - "Let's try and keep this up, right"

I started off feeling very positive about this race weekend.  I hadn't realised that Senna had not made Q3 yet.  I finished feeling that this was the worst race yet this season (saying much in a season where Valencia has already occured).  All the tyre and pit stop chat contributed nothing.  McLaren's Plan A/Plan B seemed to spice things up a little.  McLaren would do well reading Aesop's Fables.  Slow and steady wins the race, these super-speedy pit stops only help win a race when all 4 tyres go on to the car.

Maldonado received his 6th penalty of the year.  What can Williams do when he pays so much to balls up?  And why is Sam Michael shown on TV more now he is in a lesser role at McLaren than in his leading role at Williams?

What are you most looking forward to when the season starts back up?  Post your answer in a comment.  For me, Raikkonen and Goujon seem desperate to win and I'm highly anticipating watching them taking the fight to Alonso, McLaren and Red Bull in September.  I'm also planning to reclaiming the top spot in the Fantasy league.

Be warned though, I'm taking advantage of the break to claim all the unpaid subs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Goujon is mine, I own that one!

    Looking forward to more McLaren animation during ad breaks.... Oh wait, that angered me, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete