Chart of Lust
1. (new entry) Fernando Alonso - for very obvious reasons, as Massa said "I catch him in a good way."
2. (new entry) Trophies - my Fernando, what a big trophy, he had to sling it over his shoulder to carry it off the podium.
3. (very new entry) Lotus - The Pitstop Princess's underdog of choice (and she is not just swayed by the pretty colours).
4. (new entry) Rosberg's whip - Eh? The one that Schumi bent over for. One-nil.
5. (new entry) Rosewater, pomegranite juice and sparkling water - yum.
Chart of Loathing
1. (new entry) Bitter Twist of Fate - poor Sebastian Vettel.
2. (new entry) Tiny Bits of Seconds - when Button was told that his pitstop was 4.5 seconds he was delighted "That must have been one of the best". "No, that was Vettel at 4.0", his face fell. Should half a second have so much impact?
3. (new entry) The New Graphics - truly awful, hard to read when they're actually displayed.
4. (new entry) BBC attempts to make F1 like Dr Who - as witnessed at the very start of the race coverage, we might be geeks but not on that level.
3. (new entry) Footage of the Hill/Schumacher "accident" in Australia - enough already.