Sunday 16 May 2010

Monaco Charts

Chart of Lust

1. (static) Webber - bouncing like Tigger with joy on "the greatest day of his life"
2. (static) Adrian Newey - 6 poles in 6 races
3. (new entry) The camera mounted on Massa's car - amazing footage
4. (new entry) i-pads - as sported proudly by Jake, they seem to be featuring a lot in my life this week
5. (new entry) A boat - I know I made this joke last year, but I would still like one please, there are plenty of berths on the Clyde

Chart of Loathing

1. (new entry) Ferrari jumpers - as sported by Fernando Alonso during Qualifying when he should have been wearing overalls and driving his car.
2. (new entry) Schoolboy errors - don't leave stuff in the car, it's Racing 101, McLaren
3. (down 1) Whinging - all the drivers this week, can we have fast and slow sections for qualifying? No.
4. (new entry) Slebs - I didn't identify Jennifer Lopez, Gerard Butler or Michael Douglas, from now on Beauty & the F1 Geek will write about the slebs at races as I lack the knowledge
5. (new entry) Austrian national anthem - the car is made in Milton Keynes!

No comments:

Post a Comment