1. (new entry) Heidfeld - beautiful start
2. (new entry) New Phrases - this weekend I have added the following to my list of catchphrases:
- "few squirrels on the track" (DC to di Resta, meaning, "I know a few track secrets")
- "sounding Harry Flatters to me" (Brundle commenting that a tyre sounded flat)
- "running in dirty air" (DC, meaning having a terrible time behind someone else)
- "reaching the cliff" (everyone, meaning "about to become rubbish)
- "space capacity" (DC, meaning, "all that talent that you don't use")
- "the Leonardo Da Vinci of Formula 1" (Brundle referring to Newey)
3. (new entry) Lots of team radio - so much more insightful than DC
4. (new entry) Watching the race with my Mum - comments included: "No Country for Old Men" (Schumacher and Barrichello)
5. (new entry) Renault gold suits - my Mum says that he "deserves to win with that suit, dressed for success".
Chart of Loathing
1.(new entry) Calling Vettel the "championship leader" - he's only won one race!
2. (new entry) Kinky Kylie - Vettel give it up, now verging on misogyny
3. (new entry) KERS chat - enough already
4. (new entry) DC - for pronouncing it "Heidfield"
5. (new entry) Facial furniture - Hamilton and Heidfeld mainly